- Instantly see the resource status change on the system’s Live Status views
- Time in status thresholds can be used to automatically generate user notifications to improve response times
- Capture how long a resource is in an alarm state before being attended by maintenance to set improvement targets
- Use historical analysis and machine comparisons to see trends so you can take proactive, preventative steps
- Where the data is available from the machine, we can collect non-critical alarm codes that aren’t currently stopping your machine from running but may provide an early indication of an emerging issue.