Because manufacturing process data delivery and collection is so important, it means that companies must consider a robust platform that can effectively and reliably support this process. An industrial computer can help improve productivity in the manufacturing plant by delivering the benefits of modern information and communications technology, combined with rugged design to ensure reliable operation.
IP66 Rated Industrial Computer
Our touch screen industrial computers combines simple operation and excellent visualisation all in one. They are available in two screen sizes and are ideally suited for delivering your full screen applications to the shop floor, enabling the user to view production information directly on screen, whilst also supporting data collection tasks and DNC operations.
Seiki’s industrial computer solutions are IP66 rated which means it is protected from total dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction. We detail what IP ratings mean and the different levels of protection that the rating system classifies in order that you will be able make an informed decision as to the suitability of the product for its intended application.
- 15″ or 17″ TFT LCD display and resistive touch screen
- MS® Windows® 10 Professional
- Ventless and fanless system
- Fully ruggedised – IP66
- Operating temperatures from 0ºC to +40ºC
- Shock tested up to 1G
- Aluminium casing with an industrial NANO coating
- Intel Dual Core i7-6500U 3.1 Ghz or Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 RAM (Max 32GB)
- 64GD SSD SATA
- High quality, robust design to support your operations reliably
- Flexible and customisable solutions for easy integration into your existing IT environment
- A range of mounting solutions reduce the footprint on your shop floor
- Facilitate fast, efficient and reliable data dissemination